Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ramblings

We've been enjoying some choice google videos lately, seen via some guy's best of site. Everything from amazing guitar or ukelele solos, to totally weird Japanese acts.

Tonight I faxed letters to my California senators, asking them to filibuster Mr. Alito. And I sent out an annoying email plea to all my friends to do likewise. We all get so busy it's easy to miss when our democracy is being overthrown from within. This Alito dude is bad news.

I also made curtains for my new massage studio this afternoon. I used a few classical sarongs from Bali and two of Krista's balinese silk hangings. Looks good. We decided that I should use our back room instead of Krista's studio and I'm really happy about it. It's a beautiful space. I called or wrote to my long time clients and hope to be up and running very soon. I also went out and bought new sheets! I got three sets of cozy flannel sheets for only $12 each! On sale. A nice affirmation for re-starting my practice.

1 comment:

Molly said...

It wasn't annoying email!

Can you massage really big 9 months pregnant mamas?