Wednesday, March 02, 2005

We moved

Ack. We did it. What a freaking nightmare! I honestly thought that we'd be all done and out of our old house a day and a half early. Where did all that stuff come from? I ended up driving the over-loaded pick up truck in first gear over to our new place (four blocks away) around 10pm. About the same time that Scout, my cat, was busy peeing in the middle of our bed.
We were so loaded down with wierd crap we looked like the Joads. Krista's dad laughed really hard the next morning when he saw it out the window. To his everlasting credit he pushed the lawn mower over four blocks and mowed our ex-lawn while I ran the weedwacker. This was the day after we were supposed to be out. Then the dump/recycling and storage locker run. Today we had a huge to do list, but ended up crashing in the jumbled mess of our little apartment.
I'll try to get a photo of it up tomorrow.

No comments: