Monday, April 17, 2006

Art Moura


art's easter (39), originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

Art is one of the most creative and prolific artists I've ever met. He's really got something going on! Sometimes it's a little dark or spooky for me, but it's always soulful and moving. I always emerge from his studio/home with a big WOW on my lips.
Art has applied to be in Artrails this fall (an open studio show here in Sonoma County, California) and I sure hope they accept him. I think they'd be insane not to. He needs to sell a lot of his work, just to make room for more!! Personally, I think it's only a matter of time before he's "discovered" and his work becomes 'collected'.
If you see something here you might want to buy, or you want to know more about this amazing guy, here's his email:Amoura@cognex.com

No comments: