Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to Camp


Off to Camp
Originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

India is up in Oregon at Not Back To School Camp. She caught a ride up with another family from Calistoga. On the way up to drop her off we ran into traffic at both the high school and an elementary school. I told India to roll the window down and shout "ha ha, you have to go to school and I'm off to camp, suckers!". She didn't think that was a very good idea.
This is her fourth year and she was confident and happy to be going. I think she'll have the best time ever, which is saying a lot.
Krista and I have come to realize how much she helps out with Eden. She helps out a bunch!
Eden and I are driving up September 3rd, first to Ashland to visit friends, then on to Nancy's house in Eugene. We may get to stop off at Meka's cob cottage on the way. And we get to have dinner with my sister on the drive back with India.
Another road trip. Ye Gods.

No comments: