Friday, September 07, 2007

Our Favorite Place



Meka's Cottage
Originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

Eden loves this place as much, or more, than I do. In fact, I practically had to drag her away. She's ready to move in. I don't think I've ever been in a house the feels so homey. It just gives off a lovely magical energy.
And even though it's very small--I walked it off as roughly 15 by 20 feet, but it's not really rectangular, and the loft another 12 by 15 feet--it has so many clever niches and built in features, it seems much much bigger.
I think it only cost about $6000 or so to build the place. I want some land please.

1 comment:

zelia said...

I want some land too! That's like a dream house. Do you know if they allow people to build houses like that here? I wonder how a house like that would feel on a city lot.