Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thunderbolts of the Gods


A few days ago I watched a video that seemed to be self-produced by a group of scientists trying to do an end run around the current scientific establishment/paradigm. This seemed almost as interesting to me as the actual content, which had to do with a new version of cosmology based on plasma-electricity and magnetism rather than good old fashioned gravity.

Alas, I'm not bright enough to really understand the implications, but just recently, in the past few days, I've been seeing news reports of various new technologies that seem to break the laws of conservation of energy--that is, they put out more energy than is put in.

I know, I know---Preposterous! Clearly a hoax to draw in the gullible and separate fools from their money. More than likely. But maybe the laws of physics are more like guidelines? Maybe we had it all wrong (again) but didn't notice because our machines were working so well?

I sure don't know. Watch the video if you like. It also has to do with ancient world wide myths possibly being based on actual widely seen physical phenomenon--that part ended up being a bit vague.

I couldn't find a way to embed the player for this, so you'll have to follow this link to google video (if you're interested and have some time to kill).

No comments: