Saturday, August 09, 2008

Love Seats


My New Office, originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

My friend Steve helped me lug the mission style sofa up the horrible flight of stairs. It was heavy! We had to partially disassemble the thing just to get it around the corners. But it feels great to sit in.
The solid blue sofa is astonishingly light weight! I think it only weighs about 30 pounds. India and I were laughing when we carried it up yesterday. We also brought up the carpet, which looks a lot busier than it actually seems in the room. I got it for $10 at a yard sale down the street. The people I bought it from are moving to Tasmania!
I'm very happy my little Chinese acupuncture doll has a good home. I've been lugging her around office to office. The sarong is one Krista and I bought in Bali. And the little aloe plant I got today and potted in a sweet clay pot we got at the Oregon Country Fair from our friend Charlie.
Lots of stories in the room already.

No comments: