Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ouch Again

Just when you thought it was safe to get back in that dental chair......
My second session today was a bitch. I wasn't expecting it, thought the worst was over. I've had a number of crowns and don't remember the prep hurting so much. Then again some of them ended up leaking and failing. So maybe they are just more careful here in the land of smiles.
By careful I mean peeling back the gums all the way, with what felt like barb wire. Oh well. It's over. Part of the problem was having three done in one session. That wasn't their idea. They were kind enough to work with my tight schedule.
Only one more session to go, on Monday. THAT one should be easy. Maybe.
The moral of the story is: brush your teeth. And floss 'em. Three or more times a day.

No comments: