Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More Random Photos


Here's India soon after her orthodontic surgery, cheeks all swollen up, but doped up enough to be cheerful.
For some reason I really like this picture of her.
















Quan Yin on a sunny spring morning.

















The day after we attended a City Repair type meeting, Meredith and Steve re-did their front yard to include a bench for weary pedestrians. There's a sign on it saying something like 'come rest awhile'. I think this bench will be replaced by a groovy cob bench, once Steve and I take our workshop in July.
The white truck in their driveway is an electric truck, by the way. And note the solar panels up on the roof. These guys are really green! In fact, they got me to sign up for a biodiesel home brewing workshop in a few weeks. I think we're going to start making our own.
And tonight we're going to see the new film "Why We Fight".

No comments: