Monday, January 12, 2009

Massaging My Way to Thailand


My Office, originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

To help raise money for my plane fare, I sent out an email to friends and family, offering a great rate for 75 minutes massages--$45!
Today I did my first two and have my old friend Steve booked for next week. I've also got about five more folks saying they'll book. I just need ten and I'm halfway there. If I hit 20 I've got it made.
The great thing is, it feels wonderful doing massage again. I've been doing a few here and there, but doing a bunch in the next few weeks will be awesome. I'm feeling such gratitude and enthusiasm for these massages.
I've always wanted to create one of those fund-raising thermometers, so here it is. Today I hit $115 thanks to two happy friends.

If you'd like to take me up on my special offer give me a call! 707-280-8134. I'm booking until January 27th.


No comments: