Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday


Me, originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

Apparently there was some sort of big sporting event yesterday. It was beautiful here, our first really sunny day. Jerry and I visited an absolutely gorgeous property out near Graton to consult on the building of a cob oven. We got a tour of the 30 acres of vinyards, rolling pasture and deep redwood grove, complete with running creek. Very dreamy.
Due to the big game, it was a fantastic day for a bike ride and walking around our neighborhood. We were out at 7pm and all the church bells were ringing. I said "well, I guess the Saints won. A victory for the christians". Just a lucky guess.
Eden took this photo of me and I monkeyed around with it. I was thinking of using it for my business photo, instead of the more serious one India took years back. So far reviews have not been good.

No comments: