Friday, February 12, 2010

This Time Last Year....


old sukhotai (67), originally uploaded by Robbi Baba.

This time last year I was heading home from Thailand, my teeth all fixed and my heart full of adventure. I also brought back a suitcase and a big box full of cool junk I'd gotten at the various markets. I guess I really do love shopping.
This photo was taken on our family trip some five years ago. Despite having been severely ill (from bad food) and despite the intense muggy heat, look how happy Krista looks here. That place was truly magical.
I would return to Thailand in a heartbeat. Or Bali. Or I'd love to try some new places. But these days I'm really focused on my career and building up my private practice. Our only travel plans, currently, are for Yosemite in May. It really is convenient living in one of the most beautiful places on Earth sometimes.

No comments: