Monday, October 28, 2013

Back to SE Asia I go!

Last year I had a chance to teach EFT in the Philippines and Bangkok.  I began a special blog just for that trip, as I had about 45 sponsors and wanted to keep them posted.  Here's a link to last year's trip blog.

While I was in Thailand I had two implants installed (dental that is, not fake boobs) and I'm heading back to have the actual teeth put in.  People ask me why I didn't just have it done here in California and the short answer is $7500.   That's about how much I'm saving having it done over there!  And I get to go to Thailand!

I thought I'd have another teaching gig in Bangkok, but that fell through, so this will be a genuine holiday.  I get to be in Chiang Mai for Loy Krathong, the festival where huge lanterns are launched into the sky!  And I'm planning to visit the temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia and possibly the charming city of Hoi An in Vietnam! 
Hoi An

I'll be firmly on the tourist trail, and yet it still seems amazingly exotic to me.  

And I get my smile back.  For years I've been missing these two teeth.  I'm going to practice smiling like Russell Brand--big and fearless.

So I'll keep y'all posted on what happens.

No comments: